Personal Injury Attorney Robert A. Salinsky has extensive trial experience, including handling slip-and-fall claims. There are many dangerous or defective property conditions that can lead to a slip-and-fall injury. Some of the more common dangerous and defective property conditions include the following:
- Foreign substances – spills on a floor, or floors that have been recently mopped or waxed, can cause slip and fall accidents
- Hazardous floor conditions – buckled flooring, holes in a floor, or foreign obstacles on a floor are leading causes of slip and fall accidents
- Dangerous and defective stairs – unsafe stairs and railings that are broken or in disrepair can cause a slip and fall accident
- Obstacles in aisles – obstacles in store aisles, including products, brooms cleaning supplies and other objects, can cause slip-and-fall or trip and fall accidents
- Parking lots and sidewalks in disrepair – slip-and-fall accidents can be caused by potholes or poorly maintained parking lots and sidewalks at office buildings, shopping centers, outdoor malls and apartment complexes
If you have suffered a serious injury in a slip-and-fall accident caused by poorly maintained property or failure to warn of a dangerous or defective property condition, you may have a claim and should seek counsel from an experienced personal injury and trial attorney.