We have extensive experience handling a wide range of state and federal criminal charges, including the following:
- Theft Crimes: Criminal Defense Lawyer Robert Salinsky zealously defends individuals charged with theft crimes in the Los Angeles County area.
- Federal Crimes: Federal Criminal Defense Attorney Robert Salinsky provides clients throughout Southern California with an aggressive defense of federal crimes and representation during federal investigations.
- Drug Charges: We can provide you with an aggressive defense against state and federal drug charges, including drug possession and drug dealing charges.
- Medical Marijuana Defense: Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney Robert Salinsky has extensive experience defending those arrested on drug charges for marijuana when a medical marijuana defense under Proposition 215 may be available.
- DUI Defense and DMV Hearings: Robert Salinsky, a Criminal Defense Attorney in Los Angeles defends individuals charged with drunk driving (DUI-DWI) in the Los Angeles County area and can represent you at the DMV hearing regarding suspension or revocation of your driver’s license.
- Expungement and Probation Violations: We handle expungements (clear your record criminal record) and probation violation matters.
- Misdemeanors & Felonies
- Sex Crimes: Criminal Defense Lawyer Robert Salinsky understands the seriousness of sex crime charges and provides you with a vigorous defense against all such charges, including sexual assault (rape), child pornography, child molestation, prostitution and solicitation.
- White Collar Crime: We defend clients charged with white-collar crime and provide skilled representation during state or federal criminal investigations involving white-collar crime.
- Domestic Violence: Criminal Defense Attorney Robert Salinsky defends against domestic violence charges and works with your family law attorney to ensure all your interests are protected.
- Gang Crimes: Criminal Defense Lawyer Robert Salinsky defends individuals charged with a gang crime or gang crime enhancement to another crime.
If you have been arrested and face criminal charges, or if you are under criminal investigation for a state or federal crime, you should retain an experienced Criminal Defense Attorney in Los Angeles to ensure that your rights and freedom are fully protected.