Serving Los Angeles Since 1979
Experienced California Slip and Fall Injury Lawyer
California Property Negligence Attorney
When You Have Been Hurt on Someone Else’s Property
In California, the owner of commercial or residential property has a duty to maintain that property in such a way as to minimize the risk of injury to visitors. If you have been hurt on someone else’s property because the property was poorly maintained — a floor or sidewalk was slippery or a step or stairway was broken — you have a right to seek damages for any losses you have suffered as a result. You want an experienced personal injury attorney who has successfully handled these types of claims for others in similar situations to protect your rights.
At the Law Offices of Robert A. Salinsky, we have more than 30 years of experience handling personal injury claims, including cases involving poorly maintained property (also known as premises liability). We will take the time to carefully explain the law and legal process to you, as well as your options, so that you can make informed decisions about how you want to proceed. We are committed to using our skill, knowledge and experience to get the best results for you.
To set up a free phone consultation, contact our office online or call us at 323-255-0116 (toll-free at 866-937-8384) for an appointment.
Our Premises Liability Practice
We aggressively represent people who have been hurt because of defective or dangerous conditions on someone else’s property, handling claims involving:
- Slips and falls — We protect the rights of people who have been injured on slippery floors, sidewalks, driveways or other surfaces, whether due to ice, water or other substances.
- Dog bites or animal attacks — We advocate for individuals who have been hurt by animals owned or maintained by another person. California has a law imposing strict liability on animal owners — you don’t need to show negligence, only that you were injured by someone else’s animal. If you or your child has been injured by a dog bite or dog attack, you may have a claim and should seek counsel from an experienced dog bite attorney.
- Property in need of repair — We litigate on behalf of people who have been hurt because of property conditions, such as broken steps, stairs, pavement or asphalt, or in deck collapses or other property injuries.
If you have been injured on someone else’s property, don’t try to deal with any insurance companies on your own. Insurers have a vested interest in paying you as little as possible to maximize their own profits. We will act purely in your best interests, working hard to get all the benefits to which you are entitled.
Contact Personal Injury Attorney Robert A. Salinsky
We offer a free phone consultation to all clients. To set up a meeting with an experienced California Dog Bite Attorney and Slip and Fall Injury Lawyer, contact our office online or call us at 323-255-0116 (toll-free at 866-937-8384).
At the Law Office of Robert Salinsky, we fight for injured people in Los Angeles County, Mono County and Inyo County, from Pasadena and South Pasadena to Glendale, Burbank, Alhambra and Mammoth Lakes.
Tags: slip and fall injury, slip and fall, dog bite attorney, personal injury lawyer, robert a. salinsky, personal injury attorney, dog bite attorneys, personal injury claims, dog bites, los angeles, personal injury, tort law, law office, dog attack, injury lawyers, negligence, damages, insurance, slips, injuries, glendale, law, lawyer
- Criminal Defense Overview
- DUI Defense & DMV Hearings
- Theft Crimes
- Federal Crimes
- Drug Charges
- Medical Marijuana Defense
- Expungement & Probation Violations
- Misdemeanors & Felonies