Serving Los Angeles Since 1979
Los Angeles Misdemeanor Defense, Attorney, Lawyer
Felony Defense | White Collar Crime | Theft | DUI | Assault
Aggressive Defense against Charges involving Felonies and Misdemeanors
If you have been charged with a crime in California, whether a felony or a misdemeanor, you want an experienced and aggressive misdemeanor & felony defense attorney to protect your rights. The consequences of a conviction, even for a minor offense, can stay with you for a long time. You want a lawyer who knows criminal law and the legal process, and who has successfully represented clients in situations just like yours.
At the Law Offices of Robert A. Salinsky, we have more than 30 years of experience in criminal defense. We take an aggressive approach on behalf of our clients, fighting to get the outcome you seek. We will take the time to learn all the details of your case so that we can provide the best defense. We will fully explain the law and legal process, as well as your options and likelihood of success, so that you always know what to expect.
We offer a free phone consultation to every client. Contact our office online or call us at 323-255-0116 (toll-free at 866-937-8384) for an appointment.
We Get Results
We bring more than three decades of experience to people charged with misdemeanors or felonies. We take the same approach with all clients, using our skill, knowledge and experience to work toward the best outcome for you. We handle the defense of a broad range of felonies and misdemeanors, including:
- White-collar crime — We protect the rights of individuals charged with all types of fraud, from bank or credit card fraud to wire or mortgage fraud. We also defend people charged with embezzlement or misappropriation of funds or property.
- Theft crimes — We handle charges involving all types of theft crimes, including grand and petty larceny, shoplifting, robbery and burglary.
- Identity theft — We defend people charged with illegally using the name, credit information or other personal data of another person for financial gain or to commit fraud.
- Traffic offenses — We handle cases involving reckless driving, public endangerment and other moving violations.
- DUI / DWI — We defend people against all charges related to drinking and driving. See our DUI Defense page for more information.
- Assault and battery
When you hire us to defend you against misdemeanor or felony charges, we will take all necessary steps to ensure that your constitutional rights were protected. We will verify that law enforcement officers had probable cause for any search or seizure and that all evidence was properly obtained. We will also make certain you were advised of your rights after being taken into custody and before making any statements to police.
Contact Criminal Defense Attorney Robert Salinsky
At the Law Offices of Robert A. Salinsky, all clients receive a free initial phone evaluation. Contact our office by e-mail or call us at 323-255-0116 (toll-free at 866-937-8384) to schedule a consultation.
At the Law Office of Robert Salinsky, we aggressively defend people in Los Angeles County, Mono County and Inyo County, from Pasadena and South Pasadena to Glendale, Burbank, Alhambra and Mammoth Lakes.
Tags: criminal defense lawyer, los angeles county, white collar crimes, robert a. salinsky, criminal law, los angeles, defense attorney, law office, defense attorneys, misdemeanor lawyer, identity theft, misdemeanor attorney, felony, larceny, theft, infraction, ethics, lawyer, misdemeanor, ca, crime, law
- Criminal Defense Overview
- DUI Defense & DMV Hearings
- Theft Crimes
- Federal Crimes
- Drug Charges
- Medical Marijuana Defense
- Expungement & Probation Violations
- Misdemeanors & Felonies