Serving Los Angeles Since 1979
Successfully Defending the Criminally Accused since 1979
Pasadena | Glendale | Burbank | Alhambra | Los Angeles CA | South Pasadena | Mammoth Lakes | Mono County | Inyo County
Let’s face it, criminal charges are serious. Your freedom is on the line. A criminal record could put your future at risk. If you are a repeat offender, you face an even longer sentence, and if you fall under California’s three strikes law, you face life imprisonment.
Your freedom and future are much too important to trust to a less-experienced lawyer. Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney Robert Salinsky has more than 30 years of experience defending those accused of committing crimes in the Los Angeles County area.
His reputation for providing a hard-nosed defense and his skillful negotiations of favorable plea agreements are known throughout the area. His practice is built on referrals from the many clients who appreciated the quality representation and excellent defense they received.
Mr. Salinsky tailors a defense strategy to your particular facts and circumstances, and his trial strategy is focused on achieving the best possible results for you. Unlike some less scrupulous attorneys, once he accepts you as a client, he dedicates his time and resources to obtaining an acquittal or dismissal of charges. Where that is not possible, he will make every effort to obtain a favorable plea agreement.
For additional information about the quality of our service and our qualifications, visit our Benefits of Retaining Mr. Salinsky page.
Experienced Criminal Defense Attorney in Los Angeles
We have extensive experience handling a wide range of state and federal criminal charges, including the following:
- Theft Crimes: Criminal Defense Lawyer Robert Salinsky zealously defends individuals charged with theft crimes in the Los Angeles County area.
- Federal Crimes: Federal Criminal Defense Attorney Robert Salinsky provides clients throughout Southern California with an aggressive defense of federal crimes and representation during federal investigations.
- Drug Charges: We can provide you with an aggressive defense against state and federal drug charges, including drug possession and drug dealing charges.
- Medical Marijuana Defense: Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney Robert Salinsky has extensive experience defending those arrested on drug charges for marijuana when a medical marijuana defense under Proposition 215 may be available.
- DUI Defense and DMV Hearings: Robert Salinsky, a Criminal Defense Attorney in Los Angeles defends individuals charged with drunk driving (DUI-DWI) in the Los Angeles County area and can represent you at the DMV hearing regarding suspension or revocation of your driver’s license.
- Expungement and Probation Violations: We handle expungements (clear your record criminal record) and probation violation matters.
- Misdemeanors & Felonies
- Sex Crimes: Criminal Defense Lawyer Robert Salinsky understands the seriousness of sex crime charges and provides you with a vigorous defense against all such charges, including sexual assault (rape), child pornography, child molestation, prostitution and solicitation.
- White Collar Crime: We defend clients charged with white-collar crime and provide skilled representation during state or federal criminal investigations involving white-collar crime.
- Domestic Violence: Criminal Defense Attorney Robert Salinsky defends against domestic violence charges and works with your family law attorney to ensure all your interests are protected.
- Gang Crimes: Criminal Defense Lawyer Robert Salinsky defends individuals charged with a gang crime or gang crime enhancement to another crime.
If you have been arrested and face criminal charges, or if you are under criminal investigation for a state or federal crime, you should retain an experienced Criminal Defense Attorney in Los Angeles to ensure that your rights and freedom are fully protected.
Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney Robert Salinsky
If your future is at stake, you want to retain the best possible Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney to represent your interests and protect your rights. You need an attorney who has the experience to provide you with excellent representation and the dedication to achieve the best possible results.
Contact Experienced Los Angeles Trial Lawyer Robert Salinsky
For additional information about California state and federal crimes, or to discuss your specific charges with an experienced Criminal Defense Attorney in Los Angeles, schedule a free consultation by calling us at (323) 255-0116 in LA or toll free at 1-866-937-8384. If you prefer, fill out our intake form and we will contact you to schedule a consultation. Our criminal defense attorney, Robert Salinsky, has been defending the criminally accused since 1979.
Tags: los angeles criminal defense lawyer, los angeles criminal defense attorney, criminal defense attorney los angeles, criminal lawyer los angeles, criminal defense attorney in, year of birth missing, rights of the accused, criminal defense lawyer, criminal defense attorney, criminal defense lawyers, los angeles ca, los angeles county, legal aid, public defender, social issues, plea bargain, criminal records, robert salinsky, los angeles, criminal lawyers, criminal law, law, pasadena, alhambra, ca, los